ReSound Microphone in Helix (MIH) – Using the shape of your ear as it was meant to be
ReSound developed the MIH style of hearing aid several years ago, and remain the only manufacturer of this product. The MIH style was designed to provide the most natural sound quality. It does this by using the ears natural shape to collect sound in the most efficient way.
By uniquely positioning the microphone in the helix, ReSound has been able to attain the following advantages:
- By moving the microphone outside of the hearing aid, the devices can be built smaller
- The microphone position reduces the risk of feedback
- Both of the above allow for larger air vents, offering a more natural sound
- It greatly reduces the prevalence of wind noise which can affect other custom products
Conveniently Controlled Through the Smart 3D App
The personalized Smart 3D App allows you to adjust your hearing aids right through your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch. Here are just a few of the things that the App can do for you.
- adjust program and volume
- adjust treble and bass response
- change between more audibility or more comfort
- adjust tinnitus masking tones to help manage tinnitus
- locate a missing hearing aid