Widex Hearing Aids
Widex has introduced several exciting products over the last year. Below we have highlighted their most recent offerings. Please click on the different products to find out more information.
Summary of Widex’s Key Features
- Sound Class – analyzes your environment and automatically adjusts within 9 different listening environments.
- Wind Noise Suppression – leading the industry in wind noise reduction.
- Largest Dynamic Range – improving the ability to hear soft sounds while providing better quality of loud sounds.
- Feedback Cancellation – this has been significantly improved over their previous generation.
- Accessories – Widex has a broad range of wireless accessories designed to work seamlessly with their hearing aids.
LIVE LIFE LARGE
New Rechargeable Option – Making Life Easier
Partnering with Z-Power, Widex is now able to offer all of the functionality of their latest Beyond hearing aid with a rechargeable battery option. Due to its industry leading low battery consumption, this makes the Beyond Z the longest lasting rechargeable hearing aids with a 312 size battery.
We are very excited to announce that Davidson Hearing Aid Centres has been chosen by the hearing aid manufacturer, Widex, as one of six Centres of Excellence in Patient Care in Canada. This is based on our experience in the field, highly qualified staff and continued commitment to patient care and customer satisfaction. Through this new program, Davidson Hearing Aid Centres will be one of the World’s first clinics to receive new products, and it will allow us to provide our patients with special promotions on these products as they become available.
As part of the Centre of Excellence, we are helping Widex with field trials of their products. After being selected to participate in an International Study on Widex’s last product – UNIQUE, we are currently working on another study on their recently launched BEYOND product. We will post the final BEYOND study details once they become available. In the mean time, the following link provides the results of the UNIQUE study.