What to know before your appointment
during the COVID-19 Pandemic
Thank you for scheduling an appointment at Davidson Hearing Aid Centres. We are working hard to ensure that we can offer our services in the safest possible manner; for you, our staff and our communities. On this page, you will find the necessary information regarding your upcoming appointment.
With enhanced health and safety measures in place, your appointment will be slightly different. It is important to read the instructions below to ensure you are prepared for your appointment.
We are asking all clients to fill in a health screening questionnaire prior to the appointment. If you are a parent or caregiver attending the appointment, we ask that you also fill in a separate questionnaire. Please take a couple of minutes to complete the COVID-19 screening form that you received in your appointment email.
(If you are using a smartphone or tablet, please use this COVID Screening Form rather than the one your email. Here is the link for our New Client form for smartphones and tablets if that was requested in your email.)
Following the public health guidelines, our policy is for everyone inside of our clinics to be wearing a mask at all times.
- You will be greeted by our staff in masks, and we expect you to wear a mask for the entire duration of your appointment (the only exception is children under 2).
- Masks must be worn tightly so as to cover your mouth and nose at all times.
- If you do not have a mask to wear during your appointment, you can purchase a mask from us for $1.
- You can place your mask order through our online store as a contactless solution. (Click here to order a mask)
- Our front doors will remain locked to enable social distancing by limiting the number of people in the office at one time.
- Please arrive no earlier than 10 minutes before your appointment.
- Please call our office number (posted on the front door) or knock when you arrive.
- Our staff member will greet you, provide hand sanitizer, and provide you with a mask if necessary.
- Once you have sanitized your hands and your mask is in place, we will bring you into the office for your appointment.
- For the time being, we will request that you leave the clinic once your appointment is finished.
Thank you for your cooperation, and we look forward to seeing you at your appointment. Should you have questions prior to your consultation, or any difficulties filling in the online forms that were sent via email, please feel free to contact us. We can be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 613-233-3149 in Ottawa or 1-800-267-9697 for anyone out of town.
The Davidson Hearing Aid Centres Team
Have Questions About Hearing Loss?
This guide was created to help you understand the implications of hearing loss and what is involved in choosing the right hearing aids. It will provide you with background information and prompt you to ask the right questions before making a final decision. Hopefully this guide helps you on your journey towards improved hearing.