Oticon Hearing Aids
Hear better, remember more, with less effort
Listen to multiple speakers in noisy environments. Focus on what’s important to you and switch attention if you want to.
Traditional hearing aids isolate one speaker and suppress all others. Oticon Opn processing is so fast it can remove noise around you and at the same time provide you with access to the speakers around you.
Key Oticon Features:
- Hearing aids process and provide you with 360° surround sound
- New hearing aids are 50% faster processing than their previous platform
- MFi (made for iPhone) design allows you to connect and stream directly through Apple devices
- The ConnectClip allows you to receive phone calls and stream audio from Android phones as well
- The ON Smartphone Apps give you incredible program and volume flexibility
Oticon HearingFitness Tracker
Oticon has just updated their ON App to include the award-winning HearingFitness Tracker feature. For Opn hearing aid users who are currently using the app, you will just need to log into the Apple App store or the Google Play store to update to the latest version. (1.9.0 or higher)
Much like many fitness apps on the market such as Fitbit, Oticon’s HearingFitness tracker provides you with daily, weekly or monthly updates on your hearing aid use. The HearingFitness tracker lets you know how long you have been wearing your hearing aids each day. It also tells you how much you are using each of your different programs or wireless accessories. These features are nicely integrated into the app and have a very user-friendly means of displaying the information.
Product Images © Oticon