As the Ontario Government moves towards opening up the retail and health service sectors, we will be bringing our full staff back to our clinics on May 19th. Even though we will be back in the clinics, our office doors will remain closed for a little bit longer as we await guidance from our regulatory college and everyone gets comfortable working with their PPE. The safety of our clients, staff and community are of the utmost importance to us, so we are going to take care and slowly open up in stages. As of May 19th, we are offering curbside service for hearing aid repairs and to purchase supplies, batteries and accessories at all locations during our normal business hours. Please call to schedule a time to avoid delays and allow us to practice social distancing.
- Call, email or use our website LiveChat to schedule a curb-side appointment.
- When you arrive, please stay in your car and call the number posted on our front door (different for each location).
- We will ask for your license plate and/or a description of your car.
- We will come out to your car wearing gloves and a mask. Please place your hearing aid into our repair tray. We will disinfect it right away.
- We will go inside and repair the device.
- We will return the hearing aid once finished (usually 5-15 minutes).
Watch this video to see how our curbside service works
Do you need batteries or parts and don’t want to come out yet?
To order batteries, filters, accessories, tubings, cleaning supplies, etc, please visit our new online shop. You can also call or email us and we would be more than happy to mail them out to you.
*Please note that Canada Post is experiencing a significant increase in mail at the moment and reports are that it is often taking 3-4 weeks for mail to arrive.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience, but trust that our re-opening plan is in everyone’s best interest. We encourage you to do your part in social distancing and we look forward to welcoming you back as soon as circumstances improve.
With Best Regards,
The Davidson Hearing Aid Centres Family