Oticon Opn Rechargeable
Oticon has parterned with Z-Power to bring you a rechargeable battery version of their every popular Opn product. These hearing aids have all of the functionality of the regular Opn devices, with the added convenience of a rechargeable battery.
Why are rechargeable hearing aids a good idea?
- More reassuring – Simply seat the hearing aids in a charger at night and wake up to full-power hearing aids each morning
- More convenient – No need to replace batteries every week, nor open the battery door at night
- More efficient – Save the time, money and environmental impact of buying hundreds of batteries over the hearing aid’s lifespan
The Z-Power rechargeable system also gives you the option of using regular disposable batteries any time you want. Heading on vacation and don’t want to pack the charger? No problem. Just take out the rechargeable batteries and insert standard 312 batteries and you are all set to go.
5 tips for rechargeable hearing aids
- Always fully charge the batteries
- Never try to get a bit more use by opening and closing the battery drawer
- Take the batteries out if you will not use your hearing aids for a long time
- Don’t keep loose batteries together with metal objects such as keys
- Wipe off any moisture on the hearing aids or charging dock using a soft tissue
Click here for the best practices for using and storing Z-Power batteries.
Product Images © Oticon