The hearing aid that lasts a whole day on a single charge
Cellion primax is the world’s first hearing aid with lithium-ion inductive charging. Ideal for customers who don’t want the fuss of changing batteries, Cellion primax starts charging automatically as soon as it is placed in the charger. And, with its smart electronics, it turns on automatically when it’s taken out again. Its rechargeable lithium-ion power cell lasts 24 hours straight without charging and – with no contacts or battery door – its unique OneShell design makes it superbly easy to use.
- Rechargeable lithium-ion power cell
- 24 hours continuous use with unlimited streaming
- Contactless, inductive charging
- Unique OneShell design
Smart power, completely hassle-free.
Sleek and elegant but packed with technology, the inductive charger recharges Cellion primax hearing aids. After a full charge, the hearing aids deliver 24 hours of continuous outstanding hearing with unlimited streaming. LED indicators clearly display the status of both hearing aid power cells. During the charging cycle, the charger even dehumidifies Cellion primax for better care and longer service life of the devices.
Conveniently Connects to Signia’s Apps and Accessories
Not only is Cellion a very convenient rechargeable option, but it also connects to different Signia apps and accessories to further enhance your hearing experience.
- Choice of miniPocket or EasyPocket remote controls
- Stream from your cell phone with the use of the EasyTek device
- TV Streamer allows you to hear the television at the volume you want, while others can set to TV speakers to a level that they are comfortable with
- Control your hearing aids through your Smartphone App
Oops! We could not locate your form.