ReSound Hearing Aids
The future of Smart Hearing is here
- Smart Audiology – Our philosophy is to do more than just make sound audible: we aim to bring your sound to life in a way that makes you forget you have a hearing loss. Sound is our science, nature our inspiration and Surround Sound by ReSound the name we have chosen for our unique sound processing philosophy.
- Smart Design – Design works best when we don’t notice it. We push the boundaries for what is possible in terms of modern form, flexible function and increased durability. That’s our commitment to smart design.
- Smart Connectivity – Our goal is to remove the barrier that has arisen in our modern era where so many sounds and communication come from a distance (mainly via electronic devices) instead of from people close to you. We can help you stream all the sound that matters. With Made for iPhone capabilities and ReSound Unite accessories, we can, in some cases, even give you hearing advantages over people without hearing loss.
- Smart Apps – Apps adapt to us. They make technology human, and belong in our private sphere. So we think there is no better use for an app than to simply and intuitively interact with the hearing aid responsible to enhance one our most fundamental senses – our hearing.
Rechargeable – Making Life Easier
The next generation of rechargeable batteries from ReSound makes use of a built in, fully contained li-ion battery. This will provide a faster charge, and much longer lasting hearing aid than their previous rechargeable models. Their clever new induction charger has indicators to let you know how much battery power is in each hearing aid. It also has a built in battery that allows you to charge your hearing aids on the go for up to 3 days before having to plug them in again.
Conveniently Controlled Through the Smart 3D App
- adjust program and volume
- adjust treble and bass response
- change between more audibility or more comfort
- adjust tinnitus masking tones to help manage tinnitus
- locate a missing hearing aid